Wednesday, March 11, 2009

mortal combat

the person who smiles the most knows how to shadow every tear...
again, i am dead tired from work...come in early then take some over time. i understand the demands of my work, i do. i just NEED rest when i take off my work suit.
when i have time-constraints, i usually schedule my daily tasks. but when i woke up this morning, everything just went out of phase. my morning was greeted with an empty LPG tank, water bill, school baon for my brother, the necessities that bought were all used up, etc etc etc. you see, i would gladly do everything for these people but the timing was just off...i'm all drained up. i cried in the shower room.
Lord, when my strength fall short i pray that you take charge over me. When my human understanding wins over, clothe my mind with Your greater wisdom. And when I feel pain, remind me how you carried the cross.
the person who smiles the most knows how to shadow every tear...

0 comments:

 
;