Tuesday, July 9, 2013

the minions did it again!

If you're a stranger in this blog, then I have to say that I am an avid fan of the MINIONS from the movie Despicable Me. In our office Christmas presentation last year, we even tried to mimic the Banana video of the minions - go check here.

Last week, the Despicable Me 2 was up for showtime in the cinemas. And do you think I would let the week pass without seeing Gru, Agnes and the Minions?! Oh hell no!!! So my friends in the office reserved seats right away and we watched the movie together. Our laughs were louder than the kids. Hahaha.

Movie Review: If you're a child at heart then you will love the movie for sure. There's no other way but to enjoy the movie. The cuteness of Agnes! The craziness of the Minions! The not-so-evil stunts of Gru! And to those who haven't seen the movie yet - here's a peek on what you are missing - Minions MV.

And aside from watching, McDonald's has a treat for the minion fans out there. 9 collectible minion toys are up for grabs if you order McDonald's Happy Meal. So what else did I do? For almost a week all I had for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are McDonald's Happy Meal.






Yesterday, my Monday Sickness strikes again - Severe Headache + Nausea + Flu.
And who came to my rescue? 

0 comments:

 
;