Wednesday, July 17, 2013

GO-TO places

Whenever i am having a mood swing, i find remedy in my so-called happy places. a bad day turns better. i get to think. i get calm. clouded thoughts and emotions seems to disappear for awhile.

GROCERY - oh i love doing groceries!
it excites me so much to run over each section and choose what to buy. my mind suddenly plays fast forward thoughts on what i would cook and whom i would buy something for. believe me, i am an expert in doing groceries (winks).

 BOOKSTORE> SCRAPBOOKING SECTION
Whenever I get lost in this section I always end up overspending. Ka-ching! Ka-ching! My eyes turn $_$
I love collecting materials for scrapbooks. Ideas on my next do-it-yourself project or any artwork suddenly enters my mind.

HARDWARE STORE
All the planning ideas seem to be some kind of therapy for me. I like window shopping in hardware stores for new paint color, new floor tiles, new materials for our house. I don't tend to buy actually - I just waste away some time. The only annoying part in window shopping is the sales attendant that keeps following you :)



Other places that soothes bad vibes are:
CINEMA HOUSE
FOOD PLACES - a happy tummy = happy me
FRIEND'S HOUSE
BEACH
HOME
 



0 comments:

 
;