Monday, July 22, 2013

Love Phobia

 What is PURE LOVE, asked by a little boy named Jo-Kang to his father. The father hardly found the right words but somehow explained it in perfect sense -

"Pure love is when you love one person for the rest of your life"


Another Korean movie to remember. Cuteness of the child characters - checked! Butterflies in your stomach - checked! Giggles of laughter - checked! The guy that sweeps you off your feed - checked!

Although, I didn't cried over this movie I must still say that the story was touching. Actually I felt terrible and at some point I hated the hospital for the tragedy that Ari (lead woman) has to survive. But what are her choices really?


“Love is remembrance... Sometimes, I open up my chest of memories, hoping to keep them locked in my heart forever.” 
-said by the grown up Jo-Kang



0 comments:

 
;