Friday, October 10, 2008

quickfire

"keep your words sweet in case there's a need for you to swallow them" -anonymous



Today, I am enlightened with how strong our words can be. I have always been careful. Mind over my mouth. But there are people that I don't get, will I ever?

Let me put it straight. Bringing up your past does not interest me. Just be mindful of posting in this interactive world. I will not get myself involve in a feud that I am not part of. I am just wondering how far will these public rants go on? Let's all be accountable of our actions. Respect begets respect.

2 comments:

sheeneevee said...

bagang! kuyawa jud aning madam ui. pero sa us jud imong time zone ;))

Unknown said...

ahahaha. next na nako ayuson

basta apilon na gani akong mga friends & loveones...humanda lang jud. kung ako lang, matulon pa man nako ug pwede ikatawa. gusto lang nako makakat-un sya ug tarong na pamatasan...absent man gud na sya sa GMRC class

 
;