Wednesday, August 15, 2012

dahilayan park · kaamulan · nasuli lagoon

Almost 2 weeks have passed and I still can't get over with the "fun" I experienced in my recent Bukidnoon adventure.

It is not my first time to step in the landscapes of Bukidnoon, back in the year 2004 or 2005 I stayed for awhile there when we had a trip to Tinago Falls, Cagayan, Iligan and Camiguin Island.

If you're up for an adventure and you want to get away from the city life, then Bukidnon is a good place to be. The temperature is humid (Baguio-like), the poblacion area is not highly-urbanized of which I like, people are friendly, and you may pass by the highway with a lot of displayed freshly picked fruits & vegetables in a very affordable price (pwedeng tumawad sa presyo na halos ipamimigay na lang). Also, it's best if you travel with your service vehicle. We rented a Grandia van for 2 days - worth Php9,000 and its a good deal!
















 










0 comments:

 
;