Friday, April 19, 2013

Miss Touch-Her

Okay, I guess I have to pay tribute to a woman who made a difference in the world. I have been wanting to watch the movie "The Iron Lady" but unfortunately I have not yet gained the enough eagerness but definitely it gets a spot in my must-watch list.

I don't know her story yet so I'd rather not dispel any false opinions here. I think I would have a similar impression on her with Aung Suu Kyi when I watched the movie 'The Lady". They could be similar in many ways. Well, I like the "girl-power" idea. 

So I have been reading a collection of quotes by Margaret Thatcher and I did found one that caught my oh-so-elusive attention.


I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. 
-Margaret Thatcher




I definitely know what she's saying. It felt like she's also walking in my shoes :)




0 comments:

 
;