Wednesday, June 27, 2012

do-it-myself dogma

Things I keep on telling myself over and over again:

NEVER depend your happiness on someone
   you are always responsible for yourself,
   the decisions you make, and the chances you take
DON'T expect someone to complete you
   instead you yourself should find/fill the pieces that would make you whole
   and then share that completeness with someone
Be COMPLETELY happy
SHARE that happiness
GROW



With waiting, I have learned to let things fall on its place at the right time. It is such a blessing that someone came to play that part in my love story at a time that I am no longer in doubt of myself, no longer in search for what i want in life, and no longer longing for the things that i thought would make me whole. He came into the picture at God's perfect time. So it's easier...to be happy...and to love.


0 comments:

 
;