Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i wish i wish i wish

whoa! i've been tagged by my uber-kulet-techie-wannabe-slash-beach-loving-slash-book-devouring-slash-adventure-seeking seatmate SHYNNE (applause applause). Below are the rules for the birthday wish tag:
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 10 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.


I WISH...(with explanation eto)
1. That I could clear all my debts (credit card & loan). So that I can completely wake up and sleep at night with a smile in my face without worrying on how can I make up for all the debts.
2. That I can take a vacation in a new place. This includes adventure trips (nerve wrecking ones), food trips (yum yum), picture takings, and meet new people.
3. That I can learn to play an instrument (piano or guitar). Since it's hopeless and a waste of money for me to take voice lessons...instruments na lang for our SFC household. Mas feel nako ang holy spirit pag live band eh...
4. That I can take my brother to an adventure trip (Bora or Camp Sabros). I've been promising him eh...naniningil kung minsan. But any trips with do, basta fun fun fun lang with my brother.
5. That I can have an extra job or an increase (hihihihi). I am struggling with my finances...so many bills to pay and so many demands to cover.
6. That I can be discovered in showbiz (LOL). Kahit pamalit lang ni pokwang or anything. Wala lang para kwela na wish...hirap mag isip eh
7. That I can serve in the Gawad Kalinga or the kids in GK (Sibol, Sagip kids). It's always an overwhelming and humbling experience. I miss community service.
8. That my friends, inaanaks, and all of the people I care for will find joy and peace in their lives. Deep! Teary-eyes man sad ko ani.
9. That my family will have a good health and more happy times together. Just a little more of their time, their talks, their hugs, their presence, their love...just them. Just a little more of what makes me happy.
10. That everything between me and Danding will sail smoothly as we take each day as a work in progress. That everything will come by as it should and we'll get by...i wish (selfish wish)
I'm suppose to tag 10 persons daw...hmmmm (i'll PM na them na lang)

0 comments:

 
;