Friday, February 6, 2009

bb. dependable

dependeble - di yan typo. first time mo bang narinig? puwes, heto ang brief background.

1. Call a friend
My friend's auntie called, she needs a credit card for her daughter's plane ticket home. To mention na they are one of my extended families out of...sobrang dami. So I took time to think...mga 10 seconds. Remember that I tore my credit card? That was actually the extension, the main card is still alive ang swiping! Aw...no no no...no swiping na. So I'm thinking...yeah...I'd let her use my card. OoOoopsy...there i go again.

2. Inbox full
My phone inbox is full. When I checked the messages, a friend informed me that she delivered na. It's time for "ninang-ng-bayan". She texted me the details: gender, weight, etc, etc...and she needs me to bail her out of the clinic. I signed off from work early and did the job. At least I get to name the baby.

3. Dear Kuya Eddie
My friend's mother came to talk to me two years ago. Her youngest won't be able to graduate because of unpaid school bills. She was all teary-eyed and all, telling me her oh-so-unlucky life. I went to the closest Cooperative Bank and loaned the amount that would covered the graduation. And guess what, I wasn't paid until to the present day that I am typing this blog.


Help is extended to those I know...depende. "Depende" sa rate of need, "Depende" sa mood (i have mood swings), "Depende" sa posibility na carry ko ang consequences, "Depende" sa reason...DEPENDEBLE.

0 comments:

 
;