Tuesday, May 1, 2012

breaking up is hard to do

PLAY MUSIC: I TRY by Macy Gray

Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together babe
But we're not
I play it off, but I'm dreaming of you
And I'll keep my cool, but I'm fiendin'

[Chorus]
I try to say goodbye and I choke
Try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not here
Goodbye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not here

I may appear to be free
But I'm just a prisoner of your love
And I may seem all right and smile when you leave
But my smiles are just a front
Just a front, hey
I play it off, but I'm dreaming of you
And I'll try to keep my cool, but I'm fiendin'

[Repeat Chorus]

Here is my confession
May I be your possession
Boy, I need your touch
Your love, kisses and such
With all my might I try
But this I can't deny
Deny

 

Yesterday was the day! I was so sure that I can pull it off. I have been practicing my lines and facial expressions. I need to break up with D. I handed him my reasons such as I am no longer happy, I've waited too long, we're not growing, I don't trust him anymore because of his frequent lying, and more blah-blah. Somehow he defended himself. I asked him some questions - he didn't answer most of them. Then I ended up asking him, "what's my favorite color?!". He failed to give an answer and we both laughed at it. We didn't argue. He just listened. We were still talking about this and that. I told him that I'd like to break up with him. It was weird really. We were both calm. I'm not sure if we had a closure or did we really break up or what. When I got home, we still exchanged text messages.

Today, he came by the house with chocolates and other stuffs for me. We talked for awhile like yesterday didn't happen. So I guess we didn't really break up at all. Maybe it was just one of those days where I need to flush out some thoughts and feelings to him. Bloopers!!!


0 comments:

 
;