Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Buklod sa Dapitan

Yesterday, I saw an ad about a package tour to Dakak within 3days/2 nights for less P3,000.00 *my jaw dropped*

It's more than a year now since I've been hunting for a place to get away. Somewhere I haven't been before, somewhere I could take adventure trips, somewhere relaxing for my mind, and just somewhere in the country. Aside from Batanes, Dapitan is now in my options.



Inclusions of Package
  • 2 Nights Room accommodation at the Family Pavilion inside Dakak Park and Beach Resort with daily breakfast & 1 dinner
  • Roundtrip airport/wharf –resort transfers. Daily transfers for the whole tour destinations as indicated in the itinerary
  • Full meals include lunch and dinner
  • Fantasyland ride all the rides
  • Historical Tour to Rizal Shrine and other sites
  • Visit in Gloria de Dapitan leisure complex and experience nightlife and shopping in Dapitan City
  • River cruise and Fishpond cruise
The package tour is good for 10 persons...so who wants to hook up with me here? For more details and online booking...here's the link: bukloddapitan

1 comments:

 
;