Thursday, October 3, 2013

not-a-blockhead

Back in the days when all I knew was school :)
It was cool to be smart and get all the attention & acknowledgment.
All this shiny medals used to flaunt in our walls but I decided to take them down and keep them in a box along with ribbons, certificates, and plaques.

I've moved on. No need to remind myself of what I have achieved.
A teacher of mine has left me this unforgettable message that I have instilled in my mind - "CHARACTER OVER WEIGHS INTELLIGENCE".
My brain cells can still keep up nowadays but they are stubborn. Hehe




Awards that are close to my heart. Left medal was from a poster & slogan making competition in our city where I won 1st place. Right medal was from a landscaping competition of our city also - we ranked 2nd.


 
 

0 comments:

 
;