Monday, July 9, 2012

team "call-us-maybe"

Last Friday, we had a prenup photoshoot for my friend ditsi Jennifer and kuya Popong. Of course, I took a leave from work just to witness and participate in the photoshoot. And since I will be the host in their wedding reception this September, it would be a plus for me to spend time with the future couple.

I consider te Jen2x's family as my second family. I am close to her other sisters atsi Joahnna (i call ate Atz) and satsi Jam. I have witnessed when kuya Popong asked permission from te Jen2x's parents to wed their second daughter and I was also present in the formal "pamamanhikan".

Back to the prenup photoshoot, in my previous post I did shared some of my shots. The pictures I took are not the official photos, those are just backstage candid shots. Besides I am not a pro and my camera is not an A-type. I would like to share some pictures of the working people behind the photoshoot -- photos are from the official photographer.


me in my favorite Artwork 3/4 shirt with the GANG


Me with Shirwena, the director of poses


Meg and Dale. Guilty as charged! Yes, we did made some few rounds of beer shots even under the scorching heat of the sun

Jam, the photographer

Jurex, the videographer


And of course.....more pictures of myself. Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa




 





0 comments:

 
;