Friday, December 23, 2011

2012-MUST-DO

"Planning" has never been a friend of mine and so does "New Year's resolution list". But then I figured to make one anyway just to kill my time...kill boredom...

I have listed out 26-must-do for 2012. Why 26? Because I am 26 years old and I was thinking of what I should accomplish before I turn 27 by May. This means I got only 5 months...haha. I am not nice to myself ;) I am not even expecting to fulfill the list because somewhere in between 2012 I will forget about this list anyway. I am not making any sense am I? Ha-ha-ha. Okay, now I am starting to be boring so here's the list:



1. get a whole-body massage...A MUST...ASAP
2. new wayfarer rayban...broke the one i have :_(
3. pantograph...i'll go back on charcoal painting
4. buy converse shoes...my comfort shoes!!! i soooo missss youuuu...where have you been!
5. new camera...nikon J1 perhaps
6. buy a lomo cam
7. black & white paint for my room...a do-it-myself thing
8. 24" or 25" waistline...with the help of twist board (malayo-layong byahe to!!!)
9. trim down coffee and alcohol intake...limit it occasionally like yesterday, today and everyday. hahaha!
10. finish my scrapbook projects...scavenge-compile-cut-paste
11. bookbind all my written works...poetry, short stories, drawings, and rants
12. house renovation...install brick pavement in our outdoor flooring
13. start and invest on a business...these are the hard times so i need to double up my work
14. get a passport, driver's license, NSO birth certificate (i lost my original copy...crap!), college transcript of records (i'm so stubborn! i graduated 5 years ago and i didn't bother to get my records), CENOMAR (hahaha...kidding)
15. go back to school?...nah! study isn't my thing anymore so let's just see
16. set foot in Palawan or return to Boracay ^_^
17. get a new haircut (dream cut!!!)...i'm keeping my fingers crossed. I SUPER ENVY Raleene Cabrera's cut - she's an industrial designer and lead vocals of the Walkie Talkies
18. get my passport stamped...only on nearby countries
19. learn more recipes and try pastry making
20. read a book (this is unaccomplished from last year's bucket list)
21. new laptop bag
22. do something unforgettable and FUN...zipline? zorb? water rafting?
23. get to see more movies
24. get more sleep...get rid of these eye bags
25. buy an engagement ring and propose (this is the part where i don't know what else to list so dont take me seriously)...blah!
26. get a tattoo?!? (i must get very very drunk first so i wouldn't remember doing it and i can regret it the next day)




0 comments:

 
;